EFFE 1 is CONCENTRATED; always dilute before use.
EFFE 1 is water-based, water repellent protection with a natural effect, permanent anti-fouling, non-film forming, with high penetrating power, which is used to treat vertical and horizontal surfaces, both indoors and outdoors.
Its extensive water repellency significantly reduces water absorption, thereby creating a strong barrier against rising salt damp, the formation of mould, algae and frost without affecting the natural breathability of the treated surfaces.
• Significant reduction in water absorption and therefore, high protection against heavy rain.
• A drier and therefore warmer surface, less heat loss with greater energy savings.
• Prevents aggressive pollutants from penetrating the surface.
• Excellent water vapour permeability.
• No film-forming effects.
• No changes in colour and yellowing over time.
• Long durability (8-10 years on upright surfaces; 3-5 years on horizontal surfaces).
• Any reapplications do not require the product to be removed.
• Non-toxic and odourless.
All porous building materials, stone, antique marble and sandblasted material, excluding gypsum and polished or honed marble.
SHAKE BEFORE USING
Always dilute by pouring the product in pure water and not vice versa.
- Add 250 ml to 2.250 litres of water (1:9) for very absorbent materials, such as tuff and handmade terracotta.
- Add 250 ml to 4.750 litres of water (1:19) for all porous building materials with medium absorption, such as facing bricks, industrial terracotta, antique marble, sandstone, etc. This dilution is available on request as EFFE 100 PRONTO ALL’USO.
- Add 250 ml to 7.250 litres of water (1:29) for immersion treatment of artefacts and to treat reinforced concrete (vibrated) and hard stone (porphyry, granite, slate, etc.).
Apply the product on clean, dry surfaces by brush, spray (low pressure) or roller.
For vertical surfaces: apply 2 wet-on-wet coats.
For horizontal surfaces: apply 2 coats with a 4-hour interval, according to the absorption of the product.